Welcome to the PMI South Carolina Midlands Chapter website! We offer growth, development and service opportunities to our members and the business community by operating as a progressive, engaged and productive organization, recognized and...
Great Things Happen When You Volunteer for PMI! Here are some vacant positions that need to be filled: DIRECTOR, PR/MARKETINGWe are currently looking for a Director for PR/Marketing. This volunteer would be responsible for chapter-based marketing and...
PURPOSE OF MEETING:
The PMI-Midlands Chapter has a stated goal of supporting members in their journey towards becoming PMP certified by providing opportunities that make the exam prep process easier. Against this backdrop, the purpose of this meeting is to discuss the various chapter-supported efforts available to members for achieving the PMP certification in the most efficient and timely manner.
Date: Thursday, 11th July 2019 | Time: 6:15pm to 7:30pm | Venue: USC/Columbia Technology Incubator, 1225 Laurel Street, Columbia SC 29201
By the end of this meeting, we will have:
(1) Outlined the various chapter-supported PMP Exam preparation options
(2) Gauged member interest and gained commitments for the most popular exam prep option
(2) Outlined the process for pursuing said option, complete with planned schedule
(4) Created action items and next steps
(3) Provided insight on upcoming changes in the PMP exam that you need to be aware of
|Event End Date||07-11-2019|
|Location||USC/Columbia Technology Incubator|