Welcome to the PMI South Carolina Midlands Chapter website! We offer growth, development and service opportunities to our members and the business community by operating as a progressive, engaged and productive organization, recognized and...
Great Things Happen When You Volunteer for PMI! Here are some vacant positions that need to be filled: DIRECTOR, PR/MARKETINGWe are currently looking for a Director for PR/Marketing. This volunteer would be responsible for chapter-based marketing and...
(1) The Professional Development Day (PDD) marks the single biggest event for the PMI-Midlands Chapter. This event can’t come together without a willing team of volunteers that commit to the planning and execution of different facets of the event, year-round.
(2) It’s that time of the year again and we are beginning to pull together an army of volunteers to begin the planning of the 2020 PDD. A lot of planning goes into this event. To make the 2020 PDD possible, we are in search of volunteers who are willing to contribute their unique skills, talents and interests to ensure we pull off a successful and hitch-free 2020 PDD.
(3) We therefore welcome you to join the 2020 PDD planning team and be part of history. You can sign-up by attending the first exploratory meeting of the team.
Date: Thursday, 11th July 2019 | Time: 5:30pm to 6:30pm | Venue: USC/Columbia Technology Incubator, 1225 Laurel Street, Columbia SC 29201
PURPOSE OF MEETING:
This meeting is to introduce all team members, better define the purpose of the team and to begin work by clarifying expectations for the team members and creating action items for jump-starting the 2020 PDD planning and execution process.
By the end of this meeting, we will have:
(1) Signed-up new team members
(2) Met all new and returning members of the team
(3) Developed a formal definition of the PDD planning and execution process
(4) Provided an overview of big-ticket items in the PDD planning and execution process
(5) Clarified the role of the PDD planning team and the expectations for the members
(6) Reviewed the lessons learned from the 2019 PDD
(7) Created action items and next steps
Volunteering with this team would provide you an opportunity to:
(1) Meet like-minded project managers and other professional
(2) Share your passion for the Project management discipline
(3) Demonstrate your commitment to the chapter
(4) Enhance your professional skills
(5) Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs)
|Event End Date||07-11-2019|
|Location||USC/Columbia Technology Incubator|